Saturday, June 30, 2012

SUBWAY

 We are cruising to eat at every restaurant on State Street in Orem.

   Last day of June.  I like Subway.  I think the $5 foot-long is one of the best food values around.  A few years ago when they started the promo with all foot-longs for $5, I got hooked.  Now as sandwiches drop off the $5 menu . . . I still keep going.   
   Once again, our week was crazy and I found myself facing Saturday without time to eat out, except for breakfast.  So, we decided on Subway and ordered and split a breakfast sandwich.  John also got their yogurt parfait – that was yummy yogurt.  Have to try that yogurt again at the Subway further south on State Street.  We ate breakfast while looking at the newspaper John had brought with the news of all the wildfires.  These fires have been continuous since we noticed the smoke of the fire across the lake when eating out on the last day of May. See 5-31 post re BBQ

Subway



No comments: