Monday, January 28, 2013

Betos



We are cruising to eat at every restaurant on State Street in Orem.



This restaurant is really in Lindon, but I am putting it here as it is on State Street and just where the city boundaries jog.  I had not been to that building since it was a Hogi Yogi (and my cute daughter worked there).  A dear friend and were going to grab a quick lunch and I wanted a place to go that was close by.  When I got home afterwards, found we had talked for an hour and a half. How wonderful to talk with her – but time sure whizzed by.  This is a place I will return to though.  The portions seemed big for the price and was good.  I was so hungry so I ordered a chimichanga and a torta.  The chimi was so big, only got half way through it.  I ordered the torta because it looked good on the picture and I hadn’t had one of those yet.  Still haven’t.  Phil got home shortly after I did and took care of it. So, some other day I’ll have to go back and try one.

 

No comments: