Monday, July 16, 2012

Mexitalia

We are cruising to eat at every restaurant on State Street in Orem.

We are “empty nesters” for a few days.  So, I thought that was a great reason to go out to eat.  John’s choice tonight, so we drove down State Street until his eye caught a sign and we swung around the block back to Mexitalia.  Tiny, and tucked away in a corner of a strip mall, it is a restaurant I had not noticed before. 
They have a QR code on the door and I checked out their website while waiting for our order.  A couple of weeks ago, I had the salesman at Staples teach me how to use QR codes on my phone.  Pretty cool stuff.
Over my sandwich and yummy bowl of soup, we decided this was the most “local” of restaurants we have enjoyed so far.  Looks to be a family owned and run business.  As we left, John commented that we would definitely be back.  And I snapped a picture of their “mine for 3” PT Cruiser. 

No comments: