Saturday, May 4, 2013

Kohinoor – Cuisine of India


We are cruising to eat at every restaurant on State Street in Orem.
 We like discount value coupons for restaurants, and like them even better if it is a restaurant on State Street.  So, one Saturday evening, we wanted to eat out and flipped through our coupons and decided on Korihot.  We have not eaten at this particular restaurant; however, we ate at this building many, many years ago when it was a Chinese restaurant.  We walk in the door and see some neighbors out to eat with their extended family too.  Turns out it was their first time at this restaurant too.  We asked the waiter for his recommendations; I liked how he offered how I wanted the level of spiciness.  I took the mild version, and was glad for that.  John took the medium.  Not too bad, but too much for me.  I do not usually eat curry, and cook with it even less often.  Interestingly, when I visited with Diana and family, she had cooked a yummy curry and veggie meal.  The sauce had coconut milk.  Diana, I am still waiting for that recipe. 




No comments: